Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dental service because it can easily improve the appearance of your smile. While there are several whitening products you can use at home, they often take a long time to show results.
Dr. Nick's Professional teeth whitening is performed in the office. We use a bleaching agent that will break up stains on your teeth and lighten the color of your enamel.
Pros & Cons At-Home Teeth Whitening
- At-home whitening kits are less expensive than in-office teeth whitening.
- The kit is easy to use.
- It can be worn while you sleep or as per the recommendation of the dentist.
- It has been proven effective.
- However, it's important to remember that at-home teeth whitening kits aren't as effective as in-office whitening.
- Another downside to at-home kits is that they take much longer to produce noticeable results.
- At-home kits only brighten the teeth a few shades.
- The trays and gels might be uncomfortable to wear
- Over-the-counter teeth whitening kits contain lower concentrations of whitening gel than professional teeth whitening systems.
- You should avoid whitening your teeth if you have sensitive teeth or gums, as they could experience increased sensitivity.
- Keep in mind that if you whiten your teeth at home, you could damage your soft tissue and gums.
Pros & Cons Dr. Nick's Teeth Whitening
- Professional teeth whitening is one of the fastest ways to get a dazzling smile.
- Patients can expect to see an average of eight shades lighter after undergoing Dr. Nick's whitening treatment.
- Since you are working with a professional, they can perform the process more quickly than you would at home.
- The teeth whitening process is simple and quick, often taking only 1-3 hours.
- We will be protecting your gums and soft tissue while we whiten your teeth.
- Visiting Dr. Nick for teeth whitening is very convenient, as the process is quick, simple, and non-invasive.
- Professional teeth whitening is often more expensive than at-home options.
- Teeth whitening treatments may cause tooth sensitivity, so it's important for your dentist to check your teeth and gums beforehand to ensure that you don't experience any discomfort.
To learn more about our Dr. Nick professional teeth whitening procedure, schedule a consultation with Dr. Nick. Call Dr. Nick's White & Healthy Dentistry office to schedule an appointment by dialing (813) 590-0520 or get in touch via email at [email protected]