What Is Invisalign® in Tampa?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic system that helps patients achieve a straighter, better-aligned smile. Instead of relying on metal components bonded to the teeth, Invisalign® utilizes clear aligners, similar to whitening trays.
Your Tampa dentist will create models of your current smile which will be used to create custom aligners that fit comfortably over your teeth. Every few weeks, you’ll receive a new set of aligners that will continue to help your teeth shift into their ideal position.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Some of the benefits of Invisalign® in Tampa include:
- They’re just as effective as traditional braces
- They’re discreet and virtually invisible
- The aligners are very comfortable (no metal components to irritate your delicate oral tissues)
- They require fewer dental visits
- You don’t have to worry about getting food stuck in brackets
- Treatment time is often faster (between 12 and 18 months for most patients)
- You can remove them to eat
- You can remove them to brush and floss your teeth
- They can be used to treat various orthodontic issues, such as gaps, crooked teeth, crowded teeth, underbite, crossbite, etc.