Your Tampa Dentist: Dr. Nicholas M. Kavouklis, DMD
Dr. Nick has over 35 years of clinical patient care and management experience.
He received his undergraduate degree in biology from the University of South Florida and his DMD from the University of Florida College of Dentistry. He is licensed by the Florida Department of Dentistry.
Dr. Nick is a member of the:
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- West Coast Dental Association
Your Tampa dentist has diverse experience and a proven success record with clinical, entrepreneurial, and professional activities within the dental field. He has served as:
- Chairman for Peer Review
- An Expert witness offering testimony for the Florida Department of Health
Dr. Nick also completed a three-year term on the Florida Board of Dentistry, appointed by Governor Rick Scott.
Dr. Nick takes continuing education very seriously and is responsible for overseeing the training and education of his team, which includes:
- Certified dental assistants
Your Tampa dentist has a wide range of knowledge in the dental field, including:
- Clinical patient care
- Dental insurance
- Quality control
- The formulation and development of a line of natural oral home care products
Dr. Nick’s Amazing Team
As skilled and knowledgeable as Dr. Nick is, he can’t provide optimal treatment to his patients without an outstanding team. His Tampa dental team assists Dr. Nick in providing exceptional treatment in a friendly, comforting environment.