Cosmetic Dentistry primarily focuses on the aesthetics aspects of a smile, such as the shape, size, color, position, and alignment of the teeth. Modern cosmetic dentistry can help an individual realize a flawless smile. These dentistry treatments are more about enhancing the appearance of your teeth, gums, and smile rather than its function. At Dr. Nick’s White & Healthy Dentistry in Tampa, FL 33609, we offer a wide range of cosmetic procedures to give our patients the smile of their dreams.
When Should You Visit a Cosmetic Dentist?
You may need to consult a cosmetic dentist for the following reasons:
- Tooth decay, damaged, chipped teeth, or missing teeth can be fixed with the help of veneers, crowns, bridges, or implants.
- Cosmetic treatments such as teeth whitening, veneers can enhance your smile.
- Stains and discoloration on the teeth can also be eliminated to improve your teeth' appearance.
- Some adults cut back on their social activities due to embarrassment about their smiles. Professional help will help solve their smile issues.
- They help regain your self-esteem and confidence.
- People with bad teeth may experience difficulty eating and speaking, which can be resolved with cosmetic dental treatments.