Partial dentures are an option if some healthy teeth are present to support the gums and jawbone. A partial denture, though removable, provides a replacement for missing teeth.
What benefits do partials offer?
Partials or partial dentures offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Fix shifting issues by replacing one or more missing or diseased teeth.
- Prevent debris accumulation in the gap.
- Reduce chances of progressive dental disease like gum disease.
- Eat and speak confidently.
- Restore the appearance and function of the teeth.